Thursday, August 27, 2009

I'll miss these crazy kids

Today was a good day. The students were all in an awesome happy and energetic, well-behaved mood. Two things stuck out today that made me realize how fun teaching kids is...
1. During the break time two of the girls in the back spent the entire ten minutes drawing "poopoo" family. Basically they drew poo-poo then drew glasses, a cane, and wham grandma poo poo. Drew lipstick and a purse and its Mom poopoo....They had a whole family of them and were cracking up the whole time....it was really funny.

2. "Teacher teacher I have a good joke for you (said by the craziest girl in class)...Yea what is is?
"What did the boy octopus say to the girl octopus he liked?"
What?
"Can I hold your hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand."

A good joke but the best part was the girl proceeded to explode with laughter after she said it. And honestly I found it pretty funny, along with the poo poo family. Guess my sense of humor is on the same level as 11 year olds....go figure.

-B

No comments: